INDONESIAN CARMELITE NGO
(PERKUMPULAN DARMA LAKSANA)
The Darma Laksana Association is an association with legal status and domiciled at Jalan Mahameru VE 4 no. 7 RT 28 RW 03 Malang Regency, Dau District, Karangwidoro Village, East Java Province.
This association is a form of social work – humanity and caricative work, to help achieve social welfare both physically and spiritually for the poor and neglected, foster children, orphans, the poor and unreachable people, elderly people, homeless people and beggars, victims of natural disasters, and other marginalized people to get special attention both physically and spiritually, regardless of differences in ethnicity, religion and race.
This association is based on the state ideology of the Republic of Indonesia PANCASILA and the Indonesian Constitution of 1945 and other related laws and regulations in carrying out social service activities. It is also always based on openness/transparency, kinship and mutual cooperation and applies the principles of principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG).
The objective is
To become an association that organizes social-humanitarian work in various places aimed at the progress and welfare of the poor, the elderly, foster children, orphans, neglected poor children, victims of natural disasters, homeless people and beggars. and other marginalized people to provide a proper life and welfare physically and spiritually, by providing care, nurture, education, training and guidance so that they can live independently and empower themselves.
The projects currently carried out by the Darma Laksana Association are:
- Bachelor Degree education program for Tsunami victims from Nias island and Mentawai islands. It is hoped that those who have finished taking their undergraduate education will return to their hometowns to develop their respective regions.
- Health shelter in Sukun Gempol Malang, which provides simple free health services for the poor.
- St. Magdalena de Pazzi study house in Sukun Gempol, which provides informal education in the form of free courses for children from underprivileged circles, and provides facilities and infrastructure to improve their art skills as well as making efforts to empower mothers in the area by providing free lessons.
- Beato Angelo Paoli study house at Perum LPK Wagir Malang, which provides informal education in the form of free lesson courses for children from underprivileged circles, and besides that it also provides facilities and infrastructure to improve their artistic skills.
- Santa Teresa Kalkuta study house at Perum Sidorahayu Malang which also provides informal education in the form of free lesson courses for children from underprivileged circles, and in addition to providing facilities and infrastructure to improve their artistic skills.
- The House of Mercy nursing home for abandoned elderly people on Jalan Karangampel Timur, Karangwidoro, Dau, Malang.
- The House of Titus Brandsma nursing home for abandoned elderly people on Jalan Gempol Margabakti, Gempol, Sukun, Malang.
- The House of Mercy shelter for girls in Kuburaya, Pontianak.
- Mobile clinic which provides free medical treatment around from one place to another by bringing doctors and giving medicines free of charge.
- Incidental social works: environmental and health awareness campaigns, visits to orphanages and nursing homes, assistance to victims of human trafficking and victims of other cases.